How to pay for your order
You can choose from the following payments methods to complete your order:
Transfer: Account information will be shown upon confirmation of your order
- Credit card: Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard or Maestro
- PayPal (additional £ 0,5 surcharge)
We assure you that all payments will be executed in a safe and secure manner. Your personal information will only be used to establish the payment and will not be passed on to third parties.
If you choose to pay online by credit or debit card, you will be redirected to our partner's secure web page, where you can enter your details to execute the payment. All information you enter here is safely encrypted. Please be aware that this secure payment link is only active for a limited time. If the time has expired, you will need to access your order through your personal account on our website and attempt payment again. If you select PayPal as your method of payment, you will be directed to PayPal's own secure payment page.
Payment by bank transfer
If you choose to pay by bank transfer, you will see our account information immediately after placing your order. This information is also available in the confirmation email you will receive after placing your order. Please be advised that it can take up to 4 days for the payment to be confirmed. Your order will only be dispatched after this transfer of funds is verified by our accounting department. If you would like to minimise any potential delay, you may send us a payment confirmation issued by your bank. This can be sent in PDF form to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Account details for bank transfer
Attn: Alensa, s.r.o.
Account number: 18348545
Sort code: 18–50–08
Please include your order number in the note or comment field
Problems with payment
- First, check with your bank or PayPal account to see if the transaction has gone through and to address any technical issues with your payment.
- If your payment was successful but does not appear as paid in our system, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will validate your payment with our accounting department.
- If you have issues with the payment page, try accessing your Alensa.co.uk account from a different browser or device.
- For other questions, consult our Order FAQ page