Money-back Guarantee for contact lenses
We offer a money-back guarantee for TopVue contact lenses
We encourage you to give TopVue contact lenses a try! If you're not satisfied, we will reimburse you for the entire pack, as long as you return it to us within 60 days of purchase and if the conditions listed below are met.
First, please contact our customer service representatives by phone or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our staff can advise if your request meets our exchange criteria and will describe the return process in detail to you.
ATTENTION: avoid sending lenses without contacting our customer service first. Alensa cannot take responsibility for lost parcels in cases in which we weren’t made aware that a return was made in the first place.
Conditions for refund:
- This guarantee applies only to TopVue products!
- Please note, our special 10+10 TopVue promotion is NOT applicable for the Money-Back Guarantee.
- Returned lenses must be undamaged, packed well, and sent according to our exchange and return policy.
- The shipment must contain a proof of purchase issued by Alensa.co.uk.
- The guarantee cannot be applied in any case of misuse and/or abuse, e.g. repeatedly returning contact lenses of the same type and parameters.
- Postage for returned TopVue contact lenses is to be covered by the buyer.
- You will be refunded the amount paid regardless of any subsequent changes in the price of the product.
- The shipment must contain the required number of contact lenses – see the following table:
Other guarantees available in our shop:
We are currently offering a Satisfaction Guarantee for certain Alcon lenses. This means you'll be able to try newer versions of certain Alcon products, and, if you're not satisfied, we will exchange them for the product you're familiar with. Read all about the conditions by following the links below:
- Read more about our Satisfaction Guarantee for Air Optix plus Hydraglyde
Please return your TopVue lenses in a sturdy box–to ensure they will not be damaged during transit, please do not use an envelope–to the following address.
219 Walworth Road
Elephant & Castle
Make sure you receive a track and trace receipt for your return as proof of returning the parcel! Our customer service department will ask you about this if you suspect that something went wrong with your return.
Be sure to include your own address (sender's address) on the back of each package sent back to us! In a worst-case scenario, this will ensure that the package is safely sent back to the customer and will not become lost in the mail.
Please also specify whether you would like to use your refund for another purchase with us or if you simply want the amount refunded.