EasySept Peroxide Solution 360 ml
EasySept 360 ml is a peroxide solution suitable for cleaning and disinfecting all types of soft contact lenses, including silicone hydrogel lenses. This solution is produced by Bausch and Lomb and effectively removes debris and proteins that can accumulate on lenses during wear.
Never apply peroxide solution directly into the eyes, as it can cause serious injury.
Never use a flat contact lens case with peroxide solution. Use only the special case that contains a neutralising disc that is included with the solution.
Never remove the lenses from the special case before completion of the neutralisation process (at least 6 hours).
Never overfill the case with solution. Leaked and non-neutralised solution can inadvertently come into contact with lenses or your fingers, causing injury.
This is not a multipurpose solution. It is essential to wait for complete neutralisation (a minimum of 6 hours) during each contact lens cleaning with AOSEPT PLUS HydraGlyde® solution to prevent eye damage due to burns. Only use following your optician's advice.
You might be interested in Hydrogen peroxide solutions and how to safely use them
Read more about how to clean contact lenses here.
How does EasySept work?
The solution is made up of 3% hydrogen peroxide that acts as a disinfectant, effectively destroying all pathogenic microorganisms. EasySept solution removes dirt and deposits during the cleaning process to ensure that the solution is effectively neutralised and will not cause discomfort or injury when the clean lenses are applied.
How to use EasySept
When using EasySept solution, it is very important to follow the procedure below.
- Always handle lenses with clean hands. Wash and dry hands with a clean towel before handling your lenses.
- Make sure that the supplied lens case contains a neutralising disk.
- After removing the lens from your eye, place it in your palm, apply a few drops of solution, and then gently rub the lens.
- Open the case and place one contact lens in each container basket. Always make sure that your left lens is placed in the basket marked with the letter L and the right lens in the basket marked with R. Carefully close the lens baskets.
- Fill the case with the peroxide solution to the indicated fill line, and screw the cap into the case.
- Allow the reaction and neutralisation to occur for at least 6 hours . Keep the case upright, and do not turn or shake it during this process.
- The chemical reaction is complete when there are no more visible bubbles generated by the decomposition of peroxide into water.
- After 6 hours, the lenses can be removed, and the remaining solution must be discarded. Rinse the case with saline solution, and allow it to air dry.
- Before inserting the lens into the eye, it can be rinsed with pure saline solution. Do not rinse lenses with peroxide solution.
|Manufacturer:||Bausch and Lomb|
|Expiration:||12 months and more|
|Usability after opening:||3 months|