£ 0

Your basket contains:

Your basket is empty now

Go to your basket

Toxic reactions

Toxic reactions of the eye may be caused by the accumulation of certain pharmacological agents or their preservatives. Eye drops that are not absorbed into the eye can accumulate beneath the contact lens, causing potential toxicity. Contact lens wear should be temporarily discontinued until advised by your eye specialist.

Back to dictionary
VISA Master Card PayPal DHL Royal Mail ups Parcel force hermes
Top