Air Optix Aqua (6 lenses)
|Air Optix Aqua (3 lenses)||£12.37|
|Air Optix Aqua (2x3 lenses) + Gelone Solution 360 ml||£31.13|
New, silicone-hydrogel monthly contact lenses equipped with SmartShield technology, which prevents the formation of deposits. Air Optix plus HydraGlyde ensures 5x higher oxygen permeability and greater comfort. Package contains 6 lenses.
Systane Ultra Eye Drops 10 ml
Fast Acting Relief
- Instant relief from dryness and irritation.
- Improved comfort while using screens, reading and driving.
- Can use with contact lenses.
Air Optix Aqua Monthly Contact Lenses
Air Optix Aqua are monthly contact lenses by Alcon designed for daily wear. The silicone-hydrogel material used in these contact lenses is Lotrafilcon B(67%) and the remaining 33% is water. This package contains six lenses.
High oxygen permeability
Air Optix Aqua contact lenses take pride in their high oxygen permeability, which is even 5× higher than that of other hydrogel lenses on the market. This allows for occasional overnight wear, however, you should consult with your eye doctor before beginning any extended-wear regimen.
It is not recommended to change to these contact lenses without first consulting with your eye doctor, as these lenses differ in their optical properties from other contact lens brands.
|Pack size:||6 lenses|
|Expiration:||12 months and more|
|Oxygen permeability:||138 Dk/t|
|Replacement schedule:||30 Days|
|Product name:||Air Optix Aqua|
|Power range:||from -10.00 to +6.00|
|Lenses Material:||Lotrafilcon B|
|Extended or overnight wear:||Yes|