Repeat your last order

Air Optix Aqua (6 lenses)

Air Optix Aqua monthly contact lenses have a very high level of oxygen permeability for exceptional comfort. They also contain 33% water and are approved for occasional overnight wear.

In stock
contact lenses without prescription
Free delivery for contact lenses over £49
Free gifts for orders over £60
Delivery companies UPS, P2P, DHL, GLS from 2.90
Air Optix Aqua (6 lenses)
Voting customers: 239

Wednesday 29. 3.


Package deals

Air Optix Aqua Monthly Contact Lenses

Air Optix Aqua are monthly contact lenses by Alcon designed for daily wear. The silicone hydrogel material used in these contact lenses is Lotrafilcon B(67%) and the remaining 33% is water. Package contains 6 lenses.

High Oxygen Permeability

Air Optix Aqua Contact Lenses by Alcon (Ciba Vision) take pride (just like Air Optix) in their high oxygen permeability (even 5× higher than other hydrogel lenses), which allows occasional overnight wear on an extended wearing schedule. You should consult the Air Optix Aqua extended wearing schedule with your eye doctor.

We do not recommend you change to these contact lenses without consulting with your eye doctor first, as these lenses differ in their optical properties from other contact lens brands.


Power: from -10.00 to +6.00
Expiration: 32 months and more
Replacement schedule: 30 days
Material: Lotrafilcon B
Extended or overnight wear: Yes
Water content: 33%
Oxygen permeability: 110 Dk
DIA: 14.2
UV filter: No
Volume: 6 lenses
Manufacturer: Alcon (Ciba Vision)
BC: 8.6

Product reviews

Add comment

  • Natali Evtimova

    "We do not recommend you change to these contact lenses without consulting with your eye doctor first, as these lenses differ in their optical properties from other contact lens brands." Can you please tell me why? Why are they different and why I should first consult with my eye doctor?

    Comment added 14.02.2017
  • Germaine

    is ther an air optix aqua daily disposable version?

    Comment added 04.08.2016

    Dear Germaine, the Air Optix brand does not make daily disposable lenses, but you can browse or selection of other dailies here:…-lenses.html

    Comment added 05.08.2016
  • colin

    my contact lense presription says 14.00/8.60+2.00 for this model why is itDIAcoming up at 14.2?

    Comment added 07.07.2016

    Hi Colin, the Air Optix Aqua diameter is a standard 14.2 mm, and it is not possible to change this. For most people, a difference of 0.2 mm will not cause any noticeable change in vision or comfort, but if you are unsure, it's wise to consult with your optician.

    Comment added 08.07.2016
  • Priya G.

    Hi there, do you have air optix aqua colors?

    Comment added 21.06.2016

    Hi Priya, Yes, we offer Air Optix Colors in 9 lovely shades. You'll find this product here:…wer-2-lenses

    Please note these coloured lenses are not approved for extended wear, like the non-coloured Air Optix Aqua.

    Comment added 22.06.2016
  • Betty K.

    are air optix aqua extended wear lenses? looking for something i dont have to remove when traveling.

    Comment added 04.05.2016

    Hello Betty, Yes, Air Optix Aqua are approved for extended wear, however you should always consult with your optician before beginning this type of wearing schedule. You can browse our other extended wear lenses here:…-lenses.html

    Comment added 05.05.2016
  • Sheila

    Hello there, are air optix aqua biweekly lenses? Could you please confirm?

    Comment added 08.04.2016

    Hi Sheila, the Air Optix Aqua replacement schedule is monthly. You should replace them every 30 days, or more frequently, as directed by your optician.

    Comment added 11.04.2016
  • R. Patel

    Good afternoon, are Air Optix Aqua extended wear lenses?

    Comment added 22.03.2016

    Hello, Air Optix Aqua overnight wear is approved on an occasional basis. Check with your optician to find out of overnight wear is right for you.

    Comment added 23.03.2016
  • Mia Day

    I am looking for air optix aqua colored contacts. Do you have these?

    Comment added 19.02.2016

    Hi Mia, coloured Air Optix are available under the name Air Optix Colors contact lenses. You can choose from seven lovely colours, available both with vision correction and without.…wer-2-lenses

    Comment added 22.02.2016
  • Donald

    Great lenses for dry eyes. They're still comfortable at the end of the day

    Comment added 23.07.2015
  • Cheryl

    Definitely the best-wearing monthlies of all the brands I've tried. Perfect for someone who forgets to remove their lenses at night :)

    Comment added 19.05.2015
  • Melisa

    Thankyou for the excellent service and speedy delivery lenses-contacts :)

    Comment added 24.11.2014
  • Jyoti

    Comfortable with good vision

    Comment added 21.09.2014
  • George P.

    Good product, it makes the eye less tired once you get used to it...

    Comment added 14.08.2014

Log in

Log in using

Facebook Google