Send us your prescription for eyeglasses and get a £5 discount
Have you recently visited your eye care specialist to get your eyesight checked and are you now looking for a new pair of glasses? Well, look no further! Here at Alensa, we are offering you a £5 discount for new eyeglasses, and all we need is your prescription. Simply send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and get your discount now!
What will you need to do to get this £5 discount?
- Have your eyes examined by an ophthalmologist or optometrist.
- Send the prescription provided by your ophthalmologist or optometrist to email@example.com, which should include all necessary numbers and parameters for glasses -- for example, a cylinder and axis value in case you have an astigmatism. This prescription shouldn't be older than 6 months. Make sure your ophthalmologist or optometrist includes a “PD” value as well.
- Once we’ve reviewed your prescription, we will send you a unique discount code that you can enter when buying glasses from Alensa.
- Enter the code in the appropriate spot in your shopping basket, and £5 will be deducted from the total cost of your new glasses.
What are the advantages of buying prescription glasses online from Alensa?
- You can buy a quality pair of complete Crullé glasses starting from just £29.80 after applying this discount.
- You can try out glasses using our virtual mirror to see how they’ll look on you.
- Your lenses will be equipped with the most advanced filters and coatings, such as a UV filter, a glass hardening, an anti-reflective coating, a self-cleaning coating, a superhydrophobic coating, and an oleophobic and anti-static coating.
- You will get quality glasses almost identical to your optician’s brands for just a third of the price.
- You can pick from over 3,000 world-renowned original brands and models; this discount applies to all of them!
- Seasoned professionals will carefully craft and test your glasses before shipment.
- Free shipping for any order over £49.
- Once your glasses are completed --please note, not immediately after ordering-- you’ll receive them within just 5-7 working days.
If you want to know more about interpreting a prescription for glasses and ordering online, please read: How to read a prescription for eyeglasses?
Our customer service
is ready to help you answer any questions you might have: